Today I am sharing my top 5 crystals with you all. For anyone who loves crystals and is starting to build a collection, sometimes it can feel a little bit overwhelming. There are so many different types, colours, each with their own healing properties. It is worth remembering that sometimes crystals choose you. You can just see one and know you have to get it. I love that feeling.
Below is a list of my top 5 crystals for beginners. I’m keeping it simple and these crystal stones are easy to get hold of and not too expensive. In fact some are on my Healing Shop as beautiful bracelets.
Top 5 Crystals
- Clear Quartz Crystal – The Master Healer is a super-powerful energy amplifier for all other crystals and things around it. It can eliminate energy blockages to allow positive energy to flow which can aid with mental clarity. It absorbs, stores and releases and regulates energy and can flow positive energy into a room.
- Rose Quartz Crystal – Unconditional Love, creates love and harmony for all relationships including self. It is said to bring energy rays of determination, commitment and caring. Rose Quartz can help build self-esteem and confidence and is helpful with fertility issues. It is also said to help soothe and calm feelings of anger, resentment, depression and grief.
- Amethyst Crystal – Spirituality & Protection, is believed to have health benefits such as helping to modulate sleep patterns to get a healthy night’s sleep and also helping to improve mood. It is wonderful for protection and wisdom and works with the Third Eye and Crown Chakra.
- Citrine Crystal – Infinite Abundance radiates light, positivity and happiness. Citrine is a powerful manifestation crystal and is associated with the Solar Plexus. It is a stone of abundance that can attract success in all areas of your life. As it can not hold on to negativity it rarely needs to be cleansed.
- Tigers Eye – Courage Builder is a powerful stone that helps harmony and balance mind, body and soul. It helps relax anxiety and encourages bravery in all aspects of your life. When you are looking for a boost of courage to help you overcome fear or take risks in your life, there is no better crystal to turn to than a Tigers eye Crystal.
So those are my Top 5 Crystals for beginners. This is not the end-all and be-all for everyone. It is only my personal opinion and these 5 crystals can cover a whole lot of healing ground. I would love to hear what your top 5 must-have crystals are, Facebook link below.
Our half day, Introduction to Healing with Crystals Workshop is an ideal introduction to the powerful world of Crystals. Click here and Book now, to secure your place for my next Introduction to the Power of Crystals Course. Limited spaces only.
I am looking forward to hearing from you on the Soul to Sole Wellbeing Facebook Page.
Love and Light, Carla xx