You can fall in love with essential oils for many reasons. The obvious reason is that they are beautiful and just a bit magical. The less obvious, is often more personal, and powerful: essential oils can heal the mind, body and spirit. The relationship that you start with them will be a lifelong romance of joy and fun!
Our half day, Introduction to Aromatherapy Workshop is an ideal introduction to the amazing world of Aromatherapy.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is for people who love essential oils and /or interested in new ways of looking after their health and wellness. Come and indulge your senses!
Our half day, Introduction to Aromatherapy Workshop is an ideal introduction to the amazing world of Aromatherapy. Discover your favourite essential oils, gain insight how to treat a range of health concerns and create your own Aromatherapy blends to indulge yourself or give to friends and family. Your questions will be answered and your confidence and imagination will be inspired!
Introduction to Aromatherapy Workshop Content:
– Brief history of essential oils.
– Introduction to essential oils.
– Introduction to carrier oils.
– Interactive essential oil session.
– How to choose essential oils and carrier oils.
– Essential oils to treat common health concerns.
– Introduction to blending oils.
– How to use aromatherapy safely and effectively.
– Time blending oils and making oils to take home for yourself, friends and family.
All materials provided. Including glass bottles for aromatherapy blended oils you make on the day and take home. Lots of great notes on safety of essential oils, how to use them, an in depth information on nine essential oils we work with and a comprehensive quick guide of 34 essential oils.
For the online course, a starter pack is sent to you with aromatherapy glass bottles for aromatherapy blended oils you make on the day and also a measuring jug.